We hate to call it "training," but that's what all the real "cyclists" say. We just think of it as a nice ride through the countryside. So today we rode down the big hill into town, had breakfast at a nice diner, then rode back home (avoiding that big hill, but taking others instead). A total of about ten miles, with no problems at all. Well, Kelly thought the bacon should have been fattier, but other than that no complaints. And Kelly went and found a geocache while we were in town, so that was a bonus for her!
Friday, September 24, 2010
We're now up to twenty riders! And that's just our team; never mind the hundreds of other riders that will be there. Here's the rundown:
- Andy, Linda, Brian, and Kelly Johnson
- Kevin, Michelle, Matt, and Tara McGarry
- Brad and Cheryl Post, with Kate cheering
- Chris, Carolyn, Erica, Grant, and Gavin Radler
- Jamie and Wendy Wright, and their son
- Chris Schierer, with Kristin and the rest of the family cheering
- Beverly Smith
It's starting to get exciting!
Posted at 8:30 AM